If I am using say Khan Academy, should I still attend SAT-prep class?

By: kiruthika.surender@gmail.com on Feb. 20, 2020, 1:01 a.m.

Re: If I am using say Khan Academy, should I still attend SAT-prep class?  

By: Tutela on Feb. 20, 2020, 1:04 a.m.

SAT-prep classes will anytime be preferred to self-studying. Not that it means you cannot self-study SAT, it just means you don't have to take the pain to find ways to study.

Moreover, besides SAT, a candidate has a lot on his/her plate and self-studying only adds up to a lot of headaches. Taking prep classes have a lot of benefits, if we squarely tell you then everything is served in your plate you just have to take the pain to have it.

Having a competitive environment to study in, is enough a trigger for you to score better. There will be no need to cajole you into studying as your progress will be constantly monitored and your mentors will leave no stone unturned to help you score higher than the cut-offs. Furthermore, the institutes are aware of the past trends of the questions, twists in the questions and other tricks. Therefore, it's better to seek external guidance which will help you in adding quality and smartness to your work. To know more about SAT click on the link.

Re: If I am using say Khan Academy, should I still attend SAT-prep class?  

By: kkhanna7@wisc.edu on March 5, 2020, 11:14 a.m.

Most of the SAT prep classes are a joke in India. Definitely do Khan Academy other than that UWorld and 1600.io are great resources which one can utilise.

Is College in US for you?